Thursday, May 31, 2012

Soal Bahasa Inggris

EXERCISE 1
1. I can driving a motorcycle, but I can’t driving a car.
2. I can’t help my mother to cooking, but I can help my mother to cleaning our house.
3. I can reading Al-Qur’an, but I can’t singing well.
4. I can playing volleyball, but I can’t playing football.
5. I can writing, but I can’t drawing.
6. I’m a moslem. So I can praying in mosque, but I can’t praying in the curch.
7. I can standing without a stick, but I when my leg has broken I can’t standing without a stick.
8. I can speak Indonesian, but I can’t speak English well.
9. I can hanging my little sister, but I can’t to take a bath him.
10. I can boiling the water, but I can’t cooking the rice.


EXERCISE 2

1. Tell me something that is difficult to do.
1. It is difficult to do everything alone.
2. It is difficult to eat all of this food because I was full.
3. It is difficult to practice piano without a teacher.
4. It is difficut to do this homework if the electricity off.
5. It is difficult to read this novel without my googless.
2. Tell me something that is easy to do.
1. It is easy to bring all of this goods use a trolly.
2. It is easy to do this English exam if I was study hard last night.
3. It is easy to finish this homework if you want to help me.
4. It is easy to bake the bread with this new oven.
3. Tell me something that is dangerous to do.
1. It is dangerous if you use your handphone when you drive your motorcycle.
2. It is dangerous if we admited children play fire alone.
3. It is dangerous if you dissobey the traffic rule.
4. It is dangerous if you climb the mountaint when the rainy season.
4. Tell me something that is exciting to do.
1. It is exciting to have weekend together with you.
2. It is exciting to go shop with my mother.
3. It is exciting to gather with our family in holiday.
4. It is exciting if I can always stay beside you.
5. It is exciting if I can always meet with my friends everyday.
5. Tell me something that is important to do.
1. It is important to bring our card identity wherever we go.
2. It is important to check our body healthy every month.
3. It is important to do sport every morning.
4. It is important to refresh our mind from bussiness problem.
6. Tell me something that is good to do.
1. It is good to our healthy if we consumption fruits and vegetables everyday.
2. It is good to study hard before I have an examination.
3. It is good to learn again our lesson that already teaches.
4. It is good to our teeth healthy if we always brush our teeth.
5. It is good to student’s presticious if they study hard.
7. Tell me something that is imposible to do.
1. It is imposible if we walk from Indonesia to Australia.
2. It is imposible if there is a new born baby can speak well.
3. It is imposible if a human can fly without an equipment.
4. It is imposible to write use the ruler.
5. It is imposible to a turtle can fly because it doesn’t have wings.
8. Tell me something that is hard to do.
1. It is hard if I must bring all of this bag alone.
2. It is hard if I must finish all of this problem.
3. It is hard if I must to push this car alone.
4. It is hard if a baby must to bring one liter of waters.
5. It is hard if I must to finish all of this work for a night.
9. Tell me something that is nice to do.
1. It is nice if you want to visit into my house.
2. It is nice if we can see a funny film.
3. It is nice if I always can study with you.
4. It is nice if we can see the beautifull scenery for a while.
10. Tell me something that is simple to do.
1. It is simple to do if last night I was study.
2. It is simple to rised because that place not far from here.
3. It is simple to move this kitchen utensils use the box car.
4. It is simple to do because we just write our resume about this book.
11. Tell me something that is necessary to do.
1. It is necessary to someone else that have problem about his behaviour.
2. It is necessary to baby, because this vitamin can make the baby’s body healthy.
3. It is necessary to make our skin so smooth.
4. It is necessary if we in danger situation.
12. Tell me something that is polite to do.
1. It is polite if you speak slowly with the old people..
2. It is polite if children respect to older people in a family.
3. It is polite if we give something use our right hand.
4. It is polite if you bend your body when you walk in front of old people.
13. Tell me something that is unusual to do.
1. It is unusual for me if I must go in weekend until midnight.
2. It is unusual if you come to my house with your parents.
3. It is unusual if our school give all of student free for study.
4. It is unusual to newborn baby if he must eat the spicy food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Warning !! Silahkan Copy paste asal tetap mencantumkan URL/Link Blog sebagai sumbernya. Powered by Blogger.